Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Discover Santorini

I forget when and how it started. But when I saw the view of Santorini island, Greece, I was instantly falling in love. Santorini is an island in the southern Aegean Sea, about 200 km southeast from Greece's mainland (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santorini).  According to http://www.travel-to-santorini.com/ 
We refer to it as one, but actually it is a complex of five islands. Santorini (Thira) is the main island and around it Thirasia and Aspronisi (parts of the ancient Stroggili) and the two volcanic islands Palea Kameni and Nea Kameni.
For me, it is about the beautiful blue sky and sea, the architecture of white painted buildings, the landscape of the mountainous area, and the streets which create a sense of friendliness in the neighbourhood. 


One day, I would love to go there. And I believe, I will go there!

1 comment:

  1. I just came across your blog and found it be really helpful in my evaluation
    2005 Jeep Rubicon AC Compressor

    ReplyDelete